Friday, January 9, 2009

Back to the beginning.


Do you ever wonder if what you doing is the right thing for you?
Do you ever think that maybe I should be doing something else; maybe I shouldn't have done that.
Often I feel like what I'm doing might not be the right or best thing for me. It always seems when I start wondering these things I get a slap in the face. I realize, or see that whatever I am doing it is the right thing at the right time.
It's like climbing a ladder, you always have to start at the bottom and climb your way up. The business I do, most people have paid their price in another business. For me I was a Realtor for almost 5 years, that was a difficult thing for me, I learned a lot about 100% commission pay, our family learned to budget, and save for the time when money wasn't coming in.
I also learned how to network, and work with people, and offer them what they need. So I guess what I'm saying is if you are struggling with you business, 1st make sure your doing what you love, 2nd make sure you are doing it for the right reason, Money isn't everything, and last but not least if it you said no to the first 2 questions, the find that thing you love. You might be doing it till the day you die.

1 comment: