Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some ideas are better than others!


If you know me, you know I always have different ideas. My ideas make a ton of sense to me. I usually bounce my ideas of my wife, and most of the time she looks at me like I'm crazy, and i usually ignore her and move forward with the idea. I like starting things, but finishing them takes extra work, and I'm already on to another idea.

Here is a list of my new ideas.
Real Estate Club
Women Real Estate Club
Buying a 3.2 million dollar 40 plex.
A billboard trailor. Already bought, now just doing the final touches.
a couple ideas I don't want to share...
Create my own website. A lot more work than I thought. I'll just pay someone to do it.
Have to do with Radio, radio ads would be cool, expensive

Billboard was an idea a few months ago that has made myself and a business partner over 30k.

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment